Wildlife Institute of India (WII) Openings 2017 –
An Autonomous Institution of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India,
Wildlife Institute of India (WII) 2017 has published notification for Project Biologist, PA, Researcher & Other Posts. Eligible candidates may walk in interview on 31-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs. others details like age , pay scale , Educational details and how to apply are given below…..
Total no. of posts : 10
Name of the post
1. Project Biologist: 03 Posts
2. Project Assistant (GIS): 01 Post
3. Project Biologist: 03 Posts
4. Project Engineer: 03 Posts
1. for Post No. 01 Candidates age limit should be Not exceeding 35 years.
2. for Post No. 02 Candidates age limit should be 32 years.
3. for Post No. 03 Candidates age limit not more than 28 years.
1. for post 01 Post Candidates should passed Post Graduation Degree in Zoology/ Life Science/ Wildlife Science/ Botany/ Forestry/ Environmental Science with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
2. for post 02 Post Candidates should passed Graduation in Science/ Life Science/ Environmental Science/ Applied Science/ Remote Sensing and GIS/ M.A Geography or Post Graduation/ Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS or B.Tech in Geo Informatics/ Environmental Engineering/ Remote Sensing and GIS with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
3. for post 03 Post Candidates should passed Masters’ Degree in Science (Wildlife Science/ Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Life Science/ Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/ Biological Sciences/ Veterinary Science Geography/ Geo informatics) from a recognized university/ institute.
4. for post 04 Post Candidates should passed Graduation Degree in Professional Course in Technology/ Engineering (Aeronautical/ Robotic/ Mechatronics/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & other relevant subjects) from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection will be based on interview.
1. Eligible candidates may walk in interview with duly filled application in prescribed format on 31-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs.
2. candidates can bring all original documents , recent passport size photo.
Date & Time of Interview: 31-05-2017 at 11:00 hrs.
Reporting Time: 09:30 hrs
Venue: Wildlife Institute of India
Important link to see