According to Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) Recruitment 2017-18 notification, 657 vacancies for the Mining Sirdar, Clerk, Staff Nurse vacancies released on the official website of the WCL “www.westerncoal.nic.in“. The candidates who want to apply for WCL Recruitment 2017 may apply before 30th Aug 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Western Coalfields Limited (WCL)
Post Name: – Mining Sirdar, Clerk, Staff Nurse, Technician and More
Job Location: – Nagpur, Maharashtra
Last Date: – 30th Aug 2017
WCL Recruitment 2017 for Various Vacancies:- 657 Vacancies
No. of Vacancies:-
- Mining Sirdar:- 298 Posts
- Clerk:- 181 Posts
- Staff Nurse:- 64 Vacancies
- Technician:- 73 Vacancies
- Data Entry Operator:- 32 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for WCL Recruitment 2017 for Mining Sirdar, Clerk, Staff Nurse & other vacancies should have completed 10th class (SSC) or 12th or diploma or equivalent, as per the post requirement from recognized university or Institute.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should not be mentioned but it should be good as per WCL.
Age Limit should not be mentioned.
The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Aptitude Test, and Interview.
Fee Charges: – NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for WCL Recruitment 2017 for Mining Sirdar, Clerk, Staff Nurse, Technician and more posts should apply through fill an application form and send to the below address along with required documents before 30th Aug 2017.
- Address:- Respective Controlling Authority & APM of concerned area, Coal Estate, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440001.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 11th Aug 2017
- Closing Date: – 30th Aug 2017