According to West Bengal Health Recruitment Board, WBHRB Recruitment, 2017 Notification has announced 6,582 vacancies for a staff nurse, grade II (female) posts on contract basis on the official website of WBHRB “wbhrb.eadmissions.net“. Candidates who want to apply for WB Health Recruitment Board 2017 must apply before 31st July 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Organization Name: – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Post Name: – Staff Nurse, Grade II (Female)
Job Location: – West Bengal
Last Date: – 31st July 2017
WB Health Recruitment Board 2017 for Staff Nurse Posts:- 6,562 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for WBHRB staff nurse posts should have completed general nursing and midwifery or basic B.Sc. (Nursing) or post basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from any nursing training school/ college of nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and respective State Nursing Council.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should be Rs.7,100 – 37,600/- per month.
Age Limit: –
Age Limit should be maximum 39 years for technical officer post and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
The selection process will be based on written examination and personal interview.
Fee charges: –
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money in any branch of GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online registration form with basic information. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘0051-00-104-002-16’.
- General: Rs. 160/- (Rupee One Hundred and Sixty only)
- SC/ ST: NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant may apply online through official website of WBHRB “wbhrb.eadmissions.net” from 20th July 2017 to 31st July 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 20th July 2017
- Closing Date: 31st July 2017
Important link to see:-
The eligible aspirant must apply before 31st July 2017 for WB Health Recruitment Board – 2017 Notification for a staff nurse, grade II (female) posts.