According to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment, 2017 Notification has announced for 53 vacancies of Deputy Director, Specialist and other various posts on official website “upsc.gov.in“. Candidates who want to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 should apply before 27th July 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: – Deputy Director, Specialist and other
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Sub. Date:- 27th July 2017
Announcement No:- 13/2017
UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Deputy Director Post:- 20 Vacancies
Category Wise Posts:-
- UR:- 14 Posts
- OBC:- 04 Posts
- SC:- 02 Posts
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for UPSC Deputy Director posts should have completed the Engineering degree (BE) in Mechanical from a recognized university or institute or pass in Section A and B of the Associate Membership Examination in Mechanical Engineering.
Salary Structure should be Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- + GP 7,600/- Per Month.
UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Grade- III Post:- 24 Vacancies
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for UPSC Specialist Grade – III posts should have completed MBBS degree from a recognized university or institute included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Salary Structure should be Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- + GP 6,600/- Per Month.
Age limit should be maximum 35 years for deputy director posts and maximum 40 years for specialist officer post and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
The selection process will be based on written examination and then personal interview.
Fee Charges: –
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by online.
- General: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty Five only)
- SC/ ST: NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant may apply online through official website Union Public service commission UPSC “www.upsconline.nic.in” before 27th July 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date: – 27th July 2017
Important link to see:-
Must apply before 27th July 2017 for UPSC Recruitment – 2017-18 Notification for Deputy Director, Specialist and other posts.