According to the Teacher Recruitment Board Recruitment – 2017 notification for 1058 vacancies of Lecturer posts has announced on their official website “www.trb.tn.nic.in“. The interested aspirant must apply before 07th July 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB)
Post Name: – Lecturer
Job Location: – Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Last Sub. Date:- 07th July 2017
TRB Recruitment 2017 for Lecturer Posts:- 1058 Vacancies
- The aspirant who wanted to Compete for TRB Lecture (Engineering) posts should have completed Degree / Graduation in Engineering in relevant subject from a recognized University or Institute with first class.
- TRB Lecture(Non-Engineering) posts should have completed Master Degree in appropriate branch of the recognized subject from a recognized University or Institute with first class.
Salary Structure should be Rs.15600 – 39100 + GP 5400/- Per Month.
Age Limit: –
Age Limit should be maximum 57 years as on 1st July 2017 and Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
The selection process will be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Fee Charges: –
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money by the online procedure.
- General: Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only)
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant may apply online for TRB Recruitment – 2017 for Lecturer Posts through the official website of TRB that is “www.trb.tn.nic.in” before 07th July 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Opening Date:- 17th June 2017
- Closing Date: – 07th July 2017
Important link to see:-
Must apply before 07th July 2017 for TRB Recruitment 2017 Notification for Lecture Posts.