Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2017-18 has announced the notification on their official website tmc.gov.in, for Junior Engineer Vacancies. This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidates who want to apply for TATA Memorial Center Recruitment 2017: BE/B.Tech Vacancies for Junior Engineer Post, Walk-in-interview on 18th July 2017 at 2:30 PM onward. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Tata Memorial Centre
Post Name: – Junior Engineer
Job Location: – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Walk-in-Interview: – 18th July 2017
TATA Memorial Center Recruitment 2017: BE/B.Tech Vacancies for Junior Engineer Post Alert:
Junior Engineer: Not Specified
- Accomplishment: – Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC) with minimum 50% marks. 5 years experience in supervising Bldg. construction works/maintenance works.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 25000 – 35000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: – As per the TMC Rules
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
How To Apply: –
- Interested Candidate may contact HRD Department, Outsourcing Cell of Tata Memorial Hospital, Service Block, 4th Floor, Dr. E. Borges Marg, Parel, Mumbai – 400012 with Bio-data, recent passport size photograph, Xerox copy of Pan Card, Original certificates and set of attested copies of all certificates.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Walk-In-Interview Date & Time: – 18th July 2017, 2:30 PM onward
Important link to see:-
Must Share this vacancy to your friend as well as any family member who interested for TATA Memorial Center Recruitment 2017: BE/B.Tech Vacancies for Junior Engineer Post for getting the detail information about this post see the official notification.