According to Syndicate Bank Career 2018 Notification for Probationary Officer post in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through the One year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course on the official website of Syndicate Bank “www.syndicatebank.in“. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 before 17th Jan 2018. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization:– Syndicate Bank
Post Name: – Probationary Officer
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Date: – 17th Jan 2018
Syndicate Bank Career 2018 for Probationary Officer Posts:- 500 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer vacancies should have completed graduate degree with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any field from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should be Rs.15000/- (Per Month) During course.
Age limit should be in between 20 to 28 years as on 1st Oct 2017.
Fee structure should be as per categories which are given below.
- General:- Rs.600/- (Rs. Six Hundred Only).
- ST/SC/PWD:- Rs.100/- (Rs. One Hundred Only).
The selection process will be based on online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
The aspirant who wants to eligible for Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2018 for Probationary Officer posts should apply through official website of Syndicate Bank “www.syndicatebank.in“ before 17th Jan 2018.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 02nd Jan 2018
- Closing Date:- 17th Jan 2018