According to Notification of Siemens Recruitment 2017 for Freshers, has invited an application for Associate Engineer – Design and Development vacancies on the official website of Siemens “www.siemens.com“. Eligible candidates can apply for Siemens Recruitment 2017 before 17th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Siemens
Post Name: – Associate Engineer – Design and Development
Job Location: – Bengaluru
Closing Date: – As soon as possible
Siemens Recruitment 2017-18 for Associate Engineer Posts:
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete for Siemens Recruitment 2017 for Associate Engineer – Design and Development vacancies should have completed Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA) from a recognized university or equivalent.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should not be mentioned.
- OOPS programming skills, C#.Net and Prism
- Understanding of MVVM, WCF/WPF, Design principles & patterns
- Understanding of Inter-process communication, multi-threading, data-structures, Unit-testing frameworks, Agile processes
- Desirable: syngo.via Imaging-framework knowledge, Medical domain knowledge (DICOM etc),
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Conversant with software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Knowledge in Static code Analysis and Unit Testing. Exposure to TFS and NUnit is preferred
Age Limit should not be mentioned.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/ Personal Interview or Group discussion or as per decision rule of Siemens.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Siemens Recruitment 2017 for Associate Engineer posts should apply through official website of Siemens “www.siemens.com” as soon as possible.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 19th Sep 2017
- Closing Date:- As soon as possible