Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2017-18 has announced for the recruitment of on their official website sebi.gov.in for 02 vacancies for Executive Director. This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidates who want to apply for SEBI Recruitment 2017: Executive Director Post in Mumbai, candidates can apply until 07th July 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Securities and Exchange Board of India
Post Name: – Executive Director
Job Location: – Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Last Date: – 07th July 2017
SEBI Recruitment 2017: Executive Director Post in Mumbai Alert:
Personal Assistant: 108 Vacancies
- Accomplishment: – Applicant may have MBA / MMS / with specialization in finance CA / CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduate in Economics, Finance or any other discipline which of the opinion of the Board in useful, from a recognized University / Institution or Bachelor Degree in Law from recognized University / Institution.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 120500 – 127500/- Per Month
- Age Limit: – Candidates age limit should 40 to 55 years (as on 31/05/2017)
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview
How To Apply: –
- Candidates apply for Interview along with prescribed application form along with bio-data, self-attested copies of academic and supporting documents & recent passport size photograph send by ordinary post to the Chief General Manager (HRD), Securities and Exchange Board of India Plot No. C4-A, “G” Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051 or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Last Date: – 07th July 2017
Important link to see:-
Must Share this vacancy to your friend as well as any family member who interested for SEBI Recruitment 2017: Executive Director Post in Mumbai in getting the detail information about this post saw the official notification.