ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017. ICICI Bank is one of the most trusted secured and preferred bank for all stakeholders.Bank offers all facilities like personalized banking, financial solutions for all clients. According to the ICICI Bank has published recruitment notification for vacancies of Sales Officer post. The interested and eligible aspirant must apply before 1st July 2017.
Government Organization: – ICICI Bank
Post Name: – Sales Officer
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Sub. Date:-1st July 2017
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2017
Vacancy Details for Post Sales Officer:
1. Requirements for Sales Officer
Name of Post:
- Sales Officer
- On Contract Basis
- Last Date: 1st July 2017
- Candidate should be Graduate in any discipline (Engineers & MBA not eligible)
- Work-experience not mandatory.
- Generate new customer leads through various channels
- Proactively identify sales prospects and conduct business development activities in the geography assigned
- Follow up on new leads and referrals to generate business
- Achieving the monthly sales targets, assigned to him/her, for various products and services
- Cross sell assets and fee products
- Follow the various internal guidelines and procedures of the bank
- Ensure customer satisfaction through regular engagement
- Resolve customer queries/issues and facilitate customer service
- Maintain periodic status reports, including daily activity report and calls/follow-ups made
- Passion (must take initiatives and not avoid targets)
- Socially Confident (able to start a conversation with new people easily and be confident in the interaction)
- Perseverance & Resilience (able to make repeated attempts and bounce back from setbacks, able to try new methods of engagement in case of a setback)
- Problem Solving & Closure (when faced with a problem, must be able to identify and seek help from the right people without hesitation. Able to keep commitments made to others and ensure that the task is complete)
- As per industry standards.
- Less than 26 years of age
Selection Process of ICICI
How to Apply:
Candidate needs to apply online through official website as per the prescribed application format. Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants on or before 1st July 2017.