According to Robert Bosch Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited new vacancies for Field Application Engineer posts on the official website of BOSCH “www.boschindia.com“. Eligible candidates can apply for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Robert Bosch
Post Name: – Field Application Engineer
Job Location: – Delhi
Last Date: – As soon as possible
Robert Bosch Recruitment 2017-18 for Field Application Engineer Posts:
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2017 for Field Application Engineer vacancies should have completed Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in Electronics (ECE/EEE) / Instrumentation, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automotive field from recognized university/institute.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be 4 Lacks per annum.
- Keep and maintain a hands-on knowledge of the complete ETAS product line with a focus on measurement and calibration tools.
- Keep and maintain a working knowledge of the customer applications and use cases.
- Utilize this understanding for enhancing the customer’s efficiency and provide optimized solutions to customer issues.
- Support post-sales cycle through technical assistance, troubleshooting, coaching, and training.
- Support pre-sales cycle through technical assistance, like demonstrations and support in evaluation projects.
- Basic knowledge on calibrating state-of-the-art automotive electronic control units.
- Basic understanding of general hardware and software technologies. Good understanding of electronics and instrumentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; customer interaction experience is beneficial.
- A desire for continuous self-improvement is essential in this role to support ETAS’ mission to be the preferred partner for automotive embedded system development.
- Flexibility to regularly travel to customers locations for support and customer engagement and occasional visits to ETAS headquarter in Germany.
- Knowledge of automotive technologies, standards, and development processes is preferred. Automotive software development know-how and good programming skills.
- Knowledge of embedded control and real-time systems is a plus.
Age limit should not be mentioned.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on Written Test or Personal Interview or Group Discussion or as per decision rule of BOSCH.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Robert Bosch Recruitment 2017 for Graduates Engineers Trainee posts should apply online through official website of Bosch “www.boschindia.com” as soon as possible.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- As soon as possible