Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for Deputy Governor. Fresher also can apply. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online. RBI has recently published the recruitment notification on their official website for the post- Deputy Governor
Govt Organization: –Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: – Deputy Governor.
Last Date: – 21st June 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017:
Requirements for Deputy Governor:
Name of Post:
- Deputy Governor.
Location: New Delhi
- Last Date: 21 June 2017
- Candidate should have at least fifteen years of experience in banking and financial market operations.
- Extensive experience as a Full-Time Director/ Board Member.
- Understanding, at a very senior level, of supervision and compliance in the
- Strong competencies working with financial performance data, including
interpreting, summarizing and communicating high-level output.
- Strong and clear communication skills on matters of public policy.
- Not more than 60 years of age as on 31.07.2017.
- The post carries the pay scale of Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed) (Level – 17)
Selection Process of IRCC
How to Apply:
- Candidate needs to send the application in prescribed format. Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants on or before 21 June 2017.
- And send it to the following address
Under Secretary (BO.I), Department of Financial Services
Ministry of Finance, the Third Floor,
Jeevandeep Building, Parliament Street,
New Delhi- 110001
Tel:011 23748751, Fax:011 23748766.