According to Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited an application for Management Trainee posts on an official website of Reliance Jio “www.careers.jio.com“. Eligible candidates can apply for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017-18 as soon as possible. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Reliance Jio
Post Name: – Management Trainee
Job Location: – New Mumbai
Last Date: – As soon as possible
Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017-18 Management Trainee Vacancies:
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017-18 for Management Trainee vacancies should have completed an MBA degree along with graduates degree in engineering from a recognized University/Institute
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should not be mention but it should be best as per Reliance Jio.
- Identify problems affecting Customer experience and value.
- Analyse problems and identify the root cause of the problems.
- Develop solutions in consultation with the people involved in the process.
- Evaluate the solutions and recommend a final solution.
- Explain the solution and gain the buy-in of all the stakeholders.
- Implement the solution.
- Self Drive
- Customer Focus
- Passion for excellence
- Ownership Mindset
- Data-Driven Approach
- Analytical Ability
- Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Execution ability
- Project Management
- Result orientation
Age limit should not be mentioned.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on Written Examination or Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Reliance Jio Recruitment 2017-18 for Management Trainee posts should apply online through official website of Jio “www.careers.jio.com” as soon as possible.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 10th Oct 2017
- Closing Date:- As soon as possible