Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence released added notification onIndian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence official website, for this recruitment of Sweeper/ Safaiwala Vacancies. So Job candidate should apply before 30 May 2017
Government Organization:– Indian Coast Guard, Ministry of Defence
Post Name:- Sweeper/ Safaiwala
Job Location:- The post is transferable anywhere in India (Main land/Islands) subject to the exigencies of the service
Last Sub . Date:- 30 May 2017
- Accomplishment( or Eligibility ):- Candidate who wanted to Complite for Sweeper/ Safaiwala should have Matriculation or ITI OR Equivalent from Board of Education recognized by the Central/State Govt.
- Salary Structure:- Basic Pay Rs. 21700.00-69100.00 (Pay Level -03) and other allowances as admissible to Central Government employees.
Age Limit:- Born between (a) UR Candidates -30 May 1992 to 30 May 1999 (b) SC/ST Candidates – 30 May 1987 to 30 May 1999.
Salary:- Rs. 21700-69100
Selection Process:- for ITI Candidates Job Recruitment The candidates will have to appear for written test comprising General Awareness, General English & Elementary Mathematics (10th standard level). The test will be of 50 marks (50 questions, multiple choices) and the pass marks will be 50%. Successful candidates will qualify for professional skill test” and Physical Fitness Test (PFT). The finally selected candidates will be medically examined.
- Applications received after due date will not be accepted.
- Wrong or incomplete application will be canceled.
How to administer:-
- Interested/ Eligible candidates can apply prescribed application format.
- Application form along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents, experience & recent passport size photograph must be send to Headquarters, No.7, Coast Guard District (Odisha), Badapadia, Paradip-754142 till 30-05-2017.Click here for Application