According to Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017-18, Notification for Freshers has invited an application for Office Attendant vacancies for 10th class, any graduates. Candidates can apply on the official website of RBI “www.rbi.org.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 before 07th Dec 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Post Name: – Office Attendant
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Date: – 07th Dec 2017
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017-18 for Office Attendant Posts:- 526 Vacancies
Vacancies as per Categories:-
- GEN – 366
- OBC –100
- ST – 53
- SC – 07
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 for Office Attendant vacancies in should have completed 10th class (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III).
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should be Rs.10,940 – Rs. 23,700/- Per Month.
Age limit should be in between 18 to 25 years.
Candidates should be pay below charges by online mode.
- General/OBC:- Rs. 450/- (Rupees Four Fifty only)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS:- Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only)
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for RBI Recruitment 2017-18 for Office Attendant posts should apply through official website of RBI “www.rbi.org.in“ before 07th Dec 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 07th Dec 2017