Parliament of India Recruitment 2017. Parliament of India has published recruitment notification on their official site for the post Junior Clerk . Interested and Eligible candidate can apply online through official website of Parliament of India on or before 9 August 2017.
Government Organization: – Parliament of India
Post Name: – Junior Clerk
Job Location: –Pan India
Last Sub. Date:- 9 August 2017
Parliament of India Recruitment Details:
Adv. No. – Advt. No. 7/2017
Name of Post:
- Junior Clerk
Number of Post:
- 31 Posts (01 SC, 05 ST, 09 OBC and 16 UR)
- Full Time
- Last Date:9 August 2017
- Candidate should be passed Bachelor‟s degree in any discipline from a recognized university and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English/Hindi stream. Preference will be given to persons
having typing speed of 40 words per minute both in English and Hindi.
- Also have Certificate in computer course recognized by All India Council for Technical
Education (AICTE) OR
- Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses(DOEACC) OR
- courses equivalent to ‘O’ Level in terms of syllabus and duration of course
as prescribed by DOEACC.
- Rs. 5,200-20,200 /- per month.
- Not more than 27 years as on 09.08.2017.
Selection Process of
How to Apply:
Candidate has to apply online through official website of Parliament of India as per the prescribed application format. Applications filled with all essential details about the applicants name,address, date of birth, qualification, experience, job responsibilities, present salary with CTC etc. on or before -9 August 2017 .