According to National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Recruitment 2017-18 notification, vacancies for the Engineering Executive Trainee posts for graduates engineers through GATE 2018, released on the official website of the NTPC “www.ntpc.co.in“. The candidates who want to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2017 may apply to GATE 2018 before 05th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Post Name: – Engineering Executive Trainee
Job Location: – Pan India
Closing Date: – 05th Oct 2017
NTPC Recruitment 2017 for Engineering Executive Trainee Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for NTPC Recruitment 2017 for Engineering Executive Trainee vacancies should have completed in Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B.Tech/B.Sc) in Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, Instrumentation, Electronics (EE/ ME/ MN/ IN/ EC) from a recognized University/Institute with the best academic record and appear for GATE 2018.
Salary Structure: –
Salary Structure should be Rs.24,900 – 50,500/- per month.
Age Limit should be maximum 27 years as on 31st Jan 2018.
- The selection process will be will be based on GATE-2018 Scores in Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, Instrumentation, Electronics Engineering field then short listed candidates called for group discussions/alternate selection methodology & personal interviews.
- 85% weightage of GATE-2018 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for NTPC Recruitment 2017 for Engineering Executive Trainee posts should apply through official website of GATE 2018 before 05th Oct 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date of GATE 2018:- 01st Sep 2017
- Closing Date of GATE 2018:- 05th Oct 2017
- Application in NTPC Website:- 10th Jan 2018 to 31st Jan 2018