National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for B.Tech/B.E, B.B.A, M.E/M.Tech, MBA/PGDM, MCA vacancies on the official website of NPCI “www.npci.org.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for NPCI Recruitment 2017-18 before 26th Dec 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Post Name: – Senior Manager
Job Location: – Mumbai
Last Date: – 26th Dec 2017
NPCI Recruitment 2017-18 for Senior Manager Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for NPCI Recruitment 2017-18 for Senior Manager vacancies should have completed an MBA, B.B.A/B.M.S – Management or B.Tech/B.E. degree in any field or MBA/PGDM/M.Tech in any Specialization or MCA from a recognized university/institute.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should not be mentioned.
- Adept at problem-solving and issue resolution.
- Team management & People management skills are required.
- Ability to evaluate solutions/processes from a customer viewpoint.
- Technical knowledge to understand the existing solution/issue and improvising on the same.
- Knowledge of key business indicators and metrics w.r.t eCommerce.
- Understanding of the Indian eCommerce Industry and ecosystem.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, i.e. Marketing, Sales, Operations, Risk, Brand, Electronic payments and emerging technologies.
Age limit should be maximum 28 years.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on written examination/ personal interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for NPCI Recruitment 2017-18 for Senior Manager posts should apply through official website of NPCI “www.npci.org.in” before 26th Dec 2017.
- Address: National Payments Corporation of India Unit Nos. 201, 301 & 302, 2nd & 3rd Floor, Raheja Titanium, Western Express Highway, Goregaon East, Mumbai – 400063.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 26th Dec 2017