According to the RRB North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2017 Notification has announced 703 vacancies for Trade Apprentices posts on the official website of NCR “www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in“. Candidates who want to apply for NCR Recruitment 2017 apply before 15th Aug 2017.The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Organization Name: – North Central Railway (NCR)
Post Name: – Trade Apprentices
Job Location: – Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
Last Date: – 15th Aug 2017
North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentices Posts:- 703 Vacancies
Name of Post:-
- Carpenter (Mechanic C&W) – 11 posts
- Fitter (Mechanical) – 335 posts
- Welder (Mechanical) – 13 posts
- Armature Winder – 13 posts
- Machinist – 15 posts
- Carpenter (Elect) – 05 posts
- Crane – 08 posts
- Fitter (Electrical) – 246 posts
- Painter (Mechanical) – 05 posts
- Painter (Electrical) – 07 posts
- Crane Operator:- 08 posts
- Welder (Electrical) – 09 posts
- Electrician – 02 posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for North Central Railway (NCR) post should have completed a 10th / 12th, ITI from a recognized University or equivalent with good academic records.
Salary Structure: –
- Salary Structure should not be but it should be good as per RRB NCR.
Age Limit should be in between 18 to 24 years as on 15th Aug 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
The selection process will be based on the merit list.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant may apply through official website of North central railway (NCR) “www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in” and send an application form along with the required document to the below address before 15th Aug 2017.
- Address: – North Central Railway, Jhansi.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date: – 15th Aug 2017
Important link to see:-
Must apply before 15th Aug 2017 for North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment – 2017-18 Notification for Trade apprentice posts to 10th, 12th & ITI candidates.