According to National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) Recruitment 2017-18 notification, vacancies for the Program Manager posts in NIDAS project on contract basis, released on the official website of the NISH “www.nish.ac.in“. The candidates who want to apply for NISH Recruitment 2017 may apply before 11th Sep 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH)
Post Name: – Program Manager
Job Location: – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Closing Date: – 11th Sep 2017
NISH Recruitment 2017 for Program Manager Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for NISH Recruitment 2017 for Program Manager vacancies should have completed a post graduation degree in social work or any related subjects and should possess proficiency in English, Hindi and Malayalam from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Aspirant should be well acquainted with communication and computer technologies and should be able to learn emerging technologies.
Salary Structure: –
Salary Structure should not be mentioned.
Age Limit should be maximum 45 years.
The selection process will be based on the personal interview (Called for Interview will only be sent via e-mail).
Fee Charges: – NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for NISH Recruitment 2017 for Program Manager posts should apply through send an biodata (Resume) with a passport size photograph, email ID and mobile phone number along with the application super-scribing the name of the post before 11th Sep 2017.
- Address:- The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date: – 11th Sep 2017