National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Openings 2017 –
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Openings 2017 has released notification for Project Technician, SRF/ Project Co-ordinator & DEO Posts. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 09-06-2017. others details like age , pay scale , educational details and how to apply are given below…
Total no. of posts : 05
Name of the post
1. Senior Research Fellow/ Project Co-ordinator: 01 Post
2. Project Technician (Field Worker): 03 Posts
a. UR: 02 Posts
b. OBC: 01 Post
3. Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
1. for posts 01 Candidates age should be not exceeding 35 years.
2. for posts 02 Candidates age should be 30 years.
3. for posts 03 Candidates age should be 28 years.
1. for post 01 Candidates should passed Master Degree in Social Sciences/ Public Health/ Epidemiology/ Health Science.
2. for post 02 Candidates should passed 12th pass in science subjects and 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or PMW or related subject or One year DMLT with relevant experience.
3. for post 03 Candidates should passed 12th Pass in Science stream with Mathematics or DOEACC ‘A’ Level with relevant experience.
Selection will be based on interview/ written test.
1. Candidates should have to pay of Rs.100/-
2. Candidates also send through the Office of the Director, National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR), No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031 on or before 09-06-2017.
Last Date of Application : 09-06-2017