NDDB Recruitment 2017-
National Diary Development Board has released notification for the post Managing Director & Supervisor Posts.Eligible candidates can apply online through the website before 27-04-2017. others details like age,pay scale, educational details are given below…
Name of the post
Candidates age should not be above 55 years.
1. Candidates should passed Degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Basic Sciences/ Humanities/ Economics/ Commerce or Engineering with at least 25 to 30 years of work experience, including at least 10 years in dairy development activities.
2. The applicant would need to be a senior officer who has experience in conceptualizing, implementing and monitoring Animal Husbandry and Dairy Development programmes and also working closely with cooperatives and various Government Departments.
1. Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.nddb.coop/
2. Eligible candidates can forward their bio-data by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 27-04-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. log in through the website http://www.nddb.coop
2. read all notification carefully
3. Select the desired post
4. fill all details and submit the application form
5. Now take print out of online application for future use.
Last Date to apply online – 27-04-2017