According to Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Recruitment 2017 Notification, has invited an application for Assistant Director (Tech) vacancies on the official website of MPSC “www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017 before 23rd Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Post Name: – Assistant Director (Tech)
Job Location: – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Last Date: – 23rd Oct 2017
MPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Director (Tech) Posts: 10 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for MPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Director (Tech) vacancies should have completed a master’s degree in first class or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed in Engineering or Technology duly recognized by AICTE and passed out from the institute affiliated to a university recognized by UGC.
- More advantage for Ph.D. in Engineering or Technology from Indian or Foreign University or autonomous academic institute duly recognized by UGC or have published minimum five research papers in refereed International Journal.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs.15600 – 39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- per month.
Age limit should be maximum 40 years for general category and 45 years for others (SC/ST).
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by Online Payment/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ CSC (Citizen Service Centre).
- General: Rs. 374/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Seventy-four only)
- SC/ ST: Rs. 274/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Seventy-four only)
- The selection process will be based on Written Exam/ Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for MPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Director (Tech) posts should apply online through official website of MPSC “www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in” before 23rd Oct 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 29th Sep 2017
- Closing Date:- 23rd Oct 2017
- Closing Date for submitting fee through SBI:- 24th Oct 2017