Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017-18 has announced the notification on their official website for 05 vacancies for Assistant Director (Information)/Information Officer. This Vacancy is in online mode, Eligible candidates can apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017-18| Degree in Journalism / Arts / Commerce / Law / Diploma| Various Vacancies, Register till 21st August 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Post Name: –Assistant Director (Information)/Information Officer, other vacancies
Job Location: – Maharashtra (Mumbai)
Last Date: – 21st August 2017
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2017-18 Alert:
Assistant Director (Information)/Information Officer, other vacancies: 05 Vacancies
- Accomplishment: – The applicant should be Degree in Journalism / Degree with Arts / Commerce / Law / Diploma in Journalism with 03 years experience in relevant field.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade pay. 4400/- Per Month
- Age Limit: – Age limit for eligible candidates in between 19 to 38 Years
- Open Category: Rs. 524/-
- Reserved: Rs. 324/-
- The selection process will be based on the Written Exam and after shortlisted candidates shall be called for Personal Interview.
How To Apply: –
- Candidates who want to apply for MPSC vacancy they are required to go through the official website www.mpsc.gov.in before 21st August 2017
- Address: Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Mumbai
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Last Date: 21st August 2017