King George’s Medical University (KGMU) Openings 2017 –
King George’s Medical University (KGMU) Openings 2017 has released notification for Lab Technician, Asst & Research Scientist Posts. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format on or before 03-07-2017. others details like age , pay scale , educational details and how to apply are given below…
Total no. of posts : 05
Name of the post
1. Research Scientist I: 01 Post
2. Research Scientist II: 01 Post
3. Lab Technician: 02 Posts
4. Lab Assistant (Data Entry Operator): 01 Post
1. for post-1 , 2 Candidates should passed MBBS/ BDS from any institute recognized by MCI/ DCI
2. for post-3 Candidates should passed 12th pass in Science subjects and 2 years diploma (DMLT or PMW or radiology/radiography or required subject).
3. for post-4 Candidates should passed Technician ‘A’ or equivalent for Lab Assistant, 12th pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board,or DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute for Data Entry Operator
Selection will be based on interview.
Eligible candidates can send their application in a plain paper along with attested copies of the testimonials and certificates to the the committee room, Dean Office, Old Dental Building, Department of Microbiology, King George’s Medical University (KGMU) and soft copy of application to email@example.com on or before 03-07-2017 & attend for walk in interview on 10-07-2017 at 10:00 am.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 03-07-2017
Date & Time of Interview: 10-07-2017 at 10:00 am.
Venue: Committee room, Dean Office, Old Dental Building, King George’s Medical University (KGMU).
Important link to see