Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017-18 has announced the notification on their official website for Director post. This Vacancy is in Offline mode, Eligible candidates can apply for Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017-18: BE/B.Tech/ MBA Vacancy for Director Post, Register till 07th September 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Kamarajar Port Ltd.
Post Name: – Director – Operations
Job Location: – New Delhi
Last Date: – 07th September 2017
Kamarajar Port Recruitment 2017-18 Alert:
Director: 01 Vacancy
- Accomplishment: – The applicant should be The applicant should be an Engineering graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institute. Applicants holding MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
- Salary Structure: – Rs.65,000 – 75,000 /-Per Month
- Age Limit: -Minimum 40 year
- The applicant should possess ten years technical/operational experience at a senior level in an organization of repute, out of which at least two years during the last ten years should have been in the ports/ transportation /logistics sector.
- Experience in Port Planning, Operations, and Development and handling of Public Private Partnership Projects would have added advantage.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- The above will be considered as the threshold criteria for shortlisting.
How To Apply: –
- Last time/date of receipt of a complete application duly forwarded in PESB is by 15.00 hours on 28/08/2017. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
- Address: Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Last Date: 07th September 2017