According to Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Propulsion Complex (IPRC) Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited new vacancies for Technical Assistant, Technician posts on the official website of ISRO “www.isro.gov.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017 before 25th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC)
Post Name: – Technical Assistant, Technician
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Date: – 25th Oct 2017
ISRO Recruitment 2017-18 for Technical Assistant Posts: 12 Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria: – The Aspirant who wants to compete for ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Technical Assistant vacancies should have completed a Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/Civil Engineering from recognized University/Institute with first class.
- Salary Structure: – Salary structure should be as per level 6 in the Pay Matrix
ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Technician ‘B’ Posts: 04 Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria: – The Aspirant who wants to compete for ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Technician ‘B’ vacancies should have completed an SSLC/SSC pass and ITI in Fitter/Turner/Electrician/Refrigeration & A/C/Electronic Mechanic/ Welder/Photographer Trade NCVT with NTC/NAC.
- Salary Structure: – Salary structure should be as per level 3 in the Pay Matrix.
Age limit should be maximum 32 years as on 25th Oct 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on Written Test/ Skill Test.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for ISRO Recruitment 2017 for Technical Assistant, Technician posts should apply online through official website of ISRO “www.isro.gov.in” before 25th Oct 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 25th Oct 2017