According to Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) Recruitment 2017-18 for Freshers, Notification has invited an application for Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice vacancies for Diploma, B.Tech/B.E Engineers candidates on the official website of IOF “www.ofbindia.gov.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18 before 13th Nov 2018. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF)
Post Name: – : Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice
Job Location: – Trichy, Tamilnadu
Last Date: – 13th Nov 2018
Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment 2017-18 for Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice Posts:- 86 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) Recruitment 2017-18 for Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice vacancies in should have completed a bachelor of engineering degree in Mechanical, Automobile Civil, Electronics and Communication, Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation and Computer Engineering recognized University/Institute.
- Diploma in Engineering. The gap between the year of passing and date of joining should not be more than 3 years and candidates Who are passed out.
Salary Structure: –
The stipend should be Rs. 3,500 – Rs. 4,900/- Per Month.
Age limit should be in between 30 to 40 years.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on written examination or personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Indian Ordnance Factory (IOF) Recruitment 2017-18 for Graduate Apprentice/ Technician Apprentice posts should apply through the official website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” before 13th Nov 2018.
- Address:- HRD Section, Indian Ordnance Factory Trichy, Thuppaki Nagar, Tamil Nadu 620016.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 13th Nov 2018