According to the Public Enterprises Selection Board, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment, 2017 Notification has announced vacancies Director (Refineries) for BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM candidates on the official website of IOCL “www.iocl.com“. Candidates who want to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017 should apply before 07th Aug 2017.The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Organization Name: – Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: – Director (Refineries)
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Sub. Date: – 07th Aug 2017
IOCL Recruitment 2017 for Director (Refineries) Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for IOCL Recruitment for Director (Refineries) posts should have completed a bachelor of engineering (BE/B.Tech) in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute
- The aspirant with MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from a recognized University/Institution should be more preferable.
Salary Structure: –
Salary Structure should be Rs 75,000 – 1,00,000/- Per Month.
Age Limit: –
Age limit should be maximum 45 years.
The selection process will be based on personal interview or as per the decision of IOCL.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant may apply online through official website of PESB Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) that is “pesbonline.gov.in” and send an application to the below address before 07th Aug 2017.
- Address: – Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date: – 07th Aug 2017
Important link to see:-
Must apply before 07th Aug 2017 for Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment – 2017-18 Notification to Director (Refineries) post for BE/ B.Tech/ MBA/ PGDM.