Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 Notification, has invited an application for Director (Pipelines) vacancies on the official website of IOCL “www.iocl.com“. Eligible candidates can apply for NALCO Recruitment 2017 before 30th Nov 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: – Director (Pipelines)
Job Location: – New Delhi
Last Date: – 30th Nov 2017
Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 for Director (Pipelines) Posts:
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 for Director (Pipelines) vacancies should have completed a Bachlour of Engineering (BE/B.Tech) from a recognized university or equivalent with good academic record.
- Candidates with MBA/PGDM qualifications will have added advantage.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 1,00,000/- per month.
Age limit should be minimum 45 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
Fee Structure:- NIL
- The selection process will be based on Written Exam/ Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 for Director (Pipelines) posts should apply through fill an application form in a prescribed format which is given in the official website of PESB “www.pesb.gov.in” and send to the below address along with the required document before 30th Nov 2017.
- Address:- Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 26th Sep 2017
- Closing Date:- 30th Nov 2017