According to Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 notification, has invited an application for Engineers/Officers vacancies through GATE 2018 on the official website of IOCL “www.iocl.com“. Eligible candidates can apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017 before 04th Feb 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Post Name: – Engineers/Officers
Job Location: – Pan India
Closing Date: – 04th Feb 2017
Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 for Engineers /Officers Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Oil ( IOCL) Recruitment 2017 for Engineers/Officers vacancies should have completed a Graduates in Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in Civil(CE), Electrical(EE), Mechanical(ME), Chemical (CH), Electronics & Communication(EC), Metallurgy(MT), Computer Sci & Engg(CS), Instrumentation(IN) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Post-Graduates(M.Sc or Equivalent in Chemistry) with minimum 2 years of relevant experience for recruitment as Assistant Quality Control Officers in IndianOil’s Marketing Divison.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should be Rs. 24,900/- – 50,500/- per month
Age Limit should be maximum 26 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
Fee Structure:- NIL
- The selection process will be will be based on GATE-2018 score (GATE score from GATE-2017 or any previous examination is not valid).
- Shortlisted candidates called for Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Indian Oil (IOCL) Recruitment 2017 for Engineers/Officers posts should apply online to GATE 2018 & Official website of IOCL “www.iocl.com” before 05th Oct 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date of GATE 2018:- 01st Sep 2017
- Closing Date of GATE 2018:- 05th Oct 2017
- Starting Date of IOCL:- 05th Jan 2017
- Closing Date of IOCL:- 05th Feb 2017