According to Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Notification, has invited an application for Permanent Commission Officer, Short Service Commission Officer vacancies on the official website of Indian Navy “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 before 20th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Indian Navy
Post Name: – Permanent Commission Officer, Short Service Commission Officer
Job Location: – Pan India
Closing Date: – 20th Oct 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Permanent Commission Officer Posts: 17 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Permanent Commission Officer vacancies should have completed B.Tech/BE in Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering, M.Sc. Physics with Maths in B.Sc. or M.Sc. Maths with Physics in B.Sc., MSc in Maths/Operational Research with Physics in BSc, MA (English), MA (History)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Short Service Commission Officer Posts: 23 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for SSC (Logistics) vacancies should have completed BE/B.Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class or MBA with First Class or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.Sc (IT) from recognized university or institute.
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for SSC X (IT) vacancies should have completed B.Tech (Computer Science/Computer Engg/ IT) or MSc (Computer/IT) or BSc (IT) or M.Tech (Computer Science) or BCA/MCA from recognized university or institute.
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for SSC (Law) vacancies should have completed Degree in Law qualifying for enrolment as an Advocate under Advocates Act 1961 from recognized university or institute.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs.56100 – 110700/- per month.
Candidates should be born in between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1997.
Fee Structure:- NIL
- The selection process will be based on Personal Interview (shortlisted candidates should be called for interview).
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/ percentage of marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Dec 17 to Mar 18. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for permanent commission officer, short service commission officer posts should apply online through official website of Indian Navy “www.joinindiannavy.gov.in” before 20th Oct 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 20th Oct 2017