According to Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited new vacancies for Apprenticeship posts in Employment Newspapers. Eligible candidates can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 before 23rd Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Indian Navy
Post Name: – Apprenticeship
Job Location: – Karwar, Karnataka
Last Date: – 23rd Oct 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017-18 for Apprenticeship Posts: 105 Vacancies
Name of Vacancies:-
- Machinist: 04 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 05 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 12 Posts
- Mechanic Ref.and AC: 05 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 20 Posts
- Electrician: 06 Posts
- Welder(Gas & Electric) : 05 Posts
- Painter(General) : 04 Posts
- Carpenter: 05 Posts
- Tailor: 02 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 08 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 02 Posts
- Mechanic(Motor Vehicle) : 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 05 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 02 Posts
- Building Maintenance Technician: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Apprenticeship vacancies should have completed a 50% marks in SSLC/ Matriculation/10th class or equivalent and above 65% marks in the ITI (SCVT or NCVT).
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be as per posts which should be given below.
- Engine Driver Posts:- Rs.25500 to Rs.81100 per month.
- Engine Driver Grade-II:- Rs.29200 to Rs.92300 per month.
- Tradesman, Driver:- Rs.19900 to Rs 63200 per month.
- All Other Posts:- Rs.18000 to Rs. 56900 per month.
Age limit should be in between 14 to 21 years as on 1st April 2018 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on Written Test or Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 for Apprenticeship posts should apply through official website of Apprenticeship “www.apprenticeship.gov.in” and also send an application form to the below address along with the required document before 23rd Oct 2017.
- Address:- The -Office-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka 581308.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 23rd Sep 2017
- Closing Date:- 23rd Oct 2017