Indian Air Force, has published the Indian Air Force recruitment 2017, notification for NCC Special Entry Scheme for grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in Flying Branch on or before 15 June 2017.
Government Organization:- Indian Air Force
Course Name:- NCC Special Entry Scheme
Job Location:- All India
Last Sub Date:- 15 June 2017
NCC Special Entry Scheme
- Eligibility :- Candidate who wanted to Complete for NCC Special Entry Scheme should have Graduation from a recognized university or equivalent with minimum 3 year degree course and NCC-C certificate.
- Salary Structure:- Rs 15600-39100/- per month
Age Limit:- 20-24 years
Selection Process:- Screening Test, Group Test, Interview and CPSS
- After admission to Air Force Academy, candidates will not be considered for any other commission.
- Training is scheduled to commence in the First week of January 2018.
- Application through any other mode will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- TA/ DA will not be given to the candidates.
- Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidate can apply online through website www.careerairforce.nic.in till 15 June 2017.
- Candidate can take print out of filled application form for future reference.