India Post Office Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited new vacancies for 276 Various Vacancies on the official website of India Post Office “www.indiapost.gov.in“. India Post Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online for 1193 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy before 29th November 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– India Post Office
Post Name: – Gramin Dak Sevak
Job Location: – Calicut/Kozhikode, Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam, Kannur, Kollam, Kottayam, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Pathanamthitta, Malappuram
Last Date: – 29th November 2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2017-18 Notification:-
Gramin Dak Sevak: 1193 Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria: – The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt. The state wise list of approved boards is at Annexure ‘A’. No weightage will be given for possessing any qualification(s) higher than the mandatory educational qualification. The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 4,200 – Rs. 6,400/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Computer Knowledge: The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc., will also be acceptable for this purpose. This
requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification provided the candidate submits a certificate of Class X or Class XII or higher educational qualification in which he/she has studied computer as a subject.
- Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter.
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- TEligible Candidate can apply online through official website of India Post Jobs 2017-18 before 29th November 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 29th November 2017