IIT Gujarat Recruitment 2017 has announced for the recruitment of Student Affairs Trainee Post. This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidates who want to apply for Indian Institute of Technology released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 04 Student Affairs Trainee vacancies. Job seekers may appear walk-in-interview will be held on 12th June 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Tata Memorial Centre
Post Name: –Trial Coordinator
Job Location: – Navi Mumbai
Walk-in-interview Date: – 12th June 2017
Tata Memorial Centre Recruitment 2017: for Trial Coordinator Vacancy Alert:
- Accomplishment: – Candidates should have Graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade points.
- Salary Structure: – Not Specified
- Age Limit: – As Per the notification
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview as well as test.
How To Apply: –
- Applicants may appear for interview along with prescribed application for along with original and one set of self – attested photocopies of certificates.
- website http://www.iitgn.ac.in on or before 12th June 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Last date Date: – 12th June 2017
Important link to see:-
Must Share this vacancy to your friend as well as any family member who interested for IIT Gujarat Recruitment 2017: for Student Affairs Trainee Post to get the detail information about this post saw the official notification.