According to the Indian Institute of Spaces Research (IISR) Recruitment 2017-18 has announced for vacancies of young professional-II posts on official website “spices.res.in”. Candidates who want to apply for Spaces Research Recruitment 2017 should apply before 03rd July 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Indian Institute of Spaces Research (IISR)
Post Name: – Young professional-II
Job Location: – Kerala
Last Sub. Date:- 03rd July 2017
IISR Recruitment 2017 for Young professional-II Posts:- 02 Vacancies
Name of Post:-
- Young Professional II (Molecular Biology)
- Young Professional II (Bioinformatics)
- The aspirant who wanted to Compete for IISR Young professional-II (Molecular Biology) posts should have completed Masters Degree in Biotechnology/ Molecular Biology/ Life Science with Bachelors’ degree in any Life Science subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
- Young professional-II (Molecular Biology) posts should have completed Masters Degree in Bioinformatics with Bachelors’ degree in any Life Science subjects from a recognized University or Institute.
Salary Structure for a Young professional-II post should be 25,000/- Per Month.
Age Limit: –
Age Limit should be in between 21 to 45 years as on 03rd July 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
Fee Charges: – NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Indian Institute of Spaces Research (IISR) Recruitment – 2017 for Young professional-II posts may directly walk-in interview to the below address of spaces research on 03rd July 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Date of Interview: – 03rd July 2017
Important link to see:-
Interested aspirants must walk-in interview on 03rd July 2017 for Indian Institute of Spaces Research (IISR) Recruitment 2017-18 for Young professional-II Vacancies.