Indira Gandhi National Open University Recruitment 2017-18. Indira Gandhi National Open University has published recruitment notification for the post Academic Consultant in Student Registration Division.Interested and eligible candidate has to attend walk-in drive on 14 July 2017.
Government Organization: – Indira Gandhi National Open University
Post Name: –Academic Consultant
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Sub. Date:- 14 July 2017
IGNOU Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Post:
- Academic Consultant
Number of Post:
- 01 Posts
- On Contract Basis
- Last Date: 14 July 2017
- Candidate should have Masters Degree in Management/Mass Communication/Law with experience of having worked in an educational organization/NGO
- Student Support service
- Equivalence/Recognition of Examinations conducted Sister Universities/ higher.
- Educational Institutions in the country and abroad.
- Convening meeting of the Equivalence Committee
- Correspondence with Sister Universities/State Public Service Commissions/ Public Sector
Undertakings/ Banks/ Insurance Companies pertaining to recognition of IGNOU degrees
- Correspondence with Regulatory bodies pertaining to recognition of Educational
qualifications of Foreign Universities
- Rs. 40,000 to 60,000.
- Not more than 35 years as on 1 June 2017
Selection Process of
How to Apply:
Candidate has to send application at this e.mail ID email@example.com on or before 10 July 2017. Selected candidate will be informed to appear for an interview and also carry bio-data with all original documents and also self attested copies of all documents on 14 July 2017
Venue: Room No.16, SRD, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.