According to Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) Recruitment 2017-18, has invited an application on their official website of HCL “www.hindustancopper.com” for Trade Apprentices vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for HCL Recruitment 2017 before 26th Sep 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Post Name: – Trade Apprentices
Job Location: – Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh
Closing Date: – 26th Sep 2017
Hindustan Copper (HCL) Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentices Posts:- 75 Vacancies
Name of Vacancies:-
- Electrician: 25 Posts
- Armature Winder: 02 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 10 Posts
- Welder (G&E) : 07 Posts
- Fitter: 10 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- AC & Refrigeration Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman Mechanical: 03 Posts
- Draughtsman Civil: 03 Posts
- Surveyor: 03 Posts
- Carpenter: 03 Posts
- Plumber: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete for Hindustan Copper (HCL) Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentices vacancies should have completed a 10th class and ITI exam in relevant trades from a recognized Institute.
Salary Structure: –
The stipend should be Rs.16,400/- – 40,500/- per month.
Age Limit should be maximum 25 years as on 10th Sep 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
The selection process will be will be based on written examination.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for HCL Recruitment 2017 for Trade Apprentices posts should apply through fill an application form in prescribed format and send to the below address along with required document before 26th Sep 2017.
- Address:- Assistant General Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh – 481116.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 01st Sep 2017
- Closing Date:- 26th Sep 2017