According to the Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO Recruitment 2017 Notification for vacancies of Junior Research Fellow Posts on an official website for M.Sc. The interested aspirant must apply before 27th June 2017.
Government Organization: – Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO
Post Name: – Junior Research Fellow
Job Location: – Chandigarh
Last Sub. Date:- 27th June 2017
DRDO Recruitment 2017 for Junior Research Fellow Posts:- 04 Vacancies
- Eligibility Criteria: – Aspirants should be M.Sc first class in Agronomy / Soil Science/Horticulture/Seed Technology / Plant Breeding and Genetics / Vegetable Science/ Botany / Zoology / Animal Husbandry / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology / Microbiology / Plant Pathology / Agriculture Entomology with NET qualified in the above subjects from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Salary Structure: – Not Mention
The selection process will be based on the Personal Interview.
Fee Charges: – NIL
Age Limit: –
The age limit should be maximum 28 years for Junior Research Fellow post and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant may Walk in Interview for Junior Research Fellow posts which will be held on 27th June 2017. Candidate should bring self-attested copies of relevant documents and recent passport size photograph and also an original document copy during the time of interview. Any other information will be seen on the official website of DRDO “www.drdo.gov.in”.
- Address: – DINAR Base Lab Chandigarh, Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area, Phase-II, Chandigarh.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Date of Interview: – 27th June 2017
Important link to see:-
Must Walk in Interview on 27th June 2017 of Defence Research and Development Organisation DRDO Recruitment Notification 2017 for Junior Research Fellow posts.