According to DRDO Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited an application for Junior Research Fellow vacancies for engineers on an official website of DRDO “www.drdo.gov.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for DRDO Recruitment 2017-18, walk-in interview on 14th & 15th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Defence Research & Development Organisation (DRDO)
Post Name: – Junior Research Fellow
Job Location: – Chandigarh, Haryana
Date of Interview: – 14th & 15th Oct 2017
DRDO Recruitment 2017-18 for Junior Research Fellow Posts: 10 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for DRDO Recruitment 2017-18 for Junior Research Fellow vacancies in should have completed Postgraduate Science degree with 1st class with NET/GATE in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS/Geomatics/Geo-informatics OR ME or M.Tech in first division (both at a graduate and postgraduate level) in the fields of Remote Sensing/GIS/ Geomatics/Geo-informatics.
- ME /M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in the first class, at a graduate and postgraduate level OR BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in first class with NET/GATE.
- BE/B.Tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering with 1st class with NET/GATE.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
Age limit should be maximum 28 years.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on written examination/ personal interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for DRDO Recruitment 2017-18 for Junior Research Fellow posts should apply through a send an application to the below address before 14th Oct 2017
- Address:- SASE RDC, Him Parisar, Plot No 1, Sector 37A. Chandigarh.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Date of Interview:- 14th & 15th Oct 2017