Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2017-18 has announced for the recruitment of on their official website for 45 jobs for Project Assistant professor. This vacancy is allowed through normal quota, candidates who want to apply for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2017: 45 Project Assistant Professor, walk-in-interview on 27th June 2017 to 29th June 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Central Institute of Mining and fuel research
Post Name: – Project Assistant Professor
Job Location: – Jharkhand
Last Date for walk-in-interview: – 29th June 2017
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2017: 45 project Assistant Professor Alert:
project Assistant Professor:- 45 vacancies
- Accomplishment: – Applicant may have PG degree in relevant subject with 55% marks with 2 year experience OR Graduate in respective subject with 55% marks.
- Salary Structure: – Rs. 28000/- Per Month
- Age Limit: – 18 to 27 years (Relaxation admissible for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates)
- Selection will be based on Walk-in-Interview and then document verification
How To Apply: –
- Candidates may appear walk-in-interview in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents/certificate.
- Address: See the notification for the walk-in-interview
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Last Date for walk-in-interview: – 29th June 2017
Important link to see:-
Must Share this vacancy to your friend as well as any family member who interested for Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) Recruitment 2017-18 in getting the detail information about this post saw the official notification.