According to Railway Recruitment Cell, Center Railway Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited an application for 2196 Apprentice vacancies for 10th, 12th, ITI candidates on the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell “www.rrccr.com“. Eligible candidates can apply for Center Railway Recruitment 2017-18 before 30th Nov 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– Center Railway
Post Name: – Apprentice
Job Location: – Mumbai, Pune, Solapur, Nagpur
Last Date: – 30th Nov 2017
Center Railway Recruitment 2017-18 for Apprentice Posts: 2196 Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Center Railway Recruitment 2017-18 for Apprentice vacancies in should have completed the 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- ITI pass in respective trade.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should not be mentioned.
Age limit should be in between 15 to 24 years as on 01st Nov 2017 and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges by depositing the money by online mode.
- General: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only)
- SC/ ST: NIL
The selection process will be based on merit list which is prepared by qualification marks.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Centre Railway Recruitment 2017-18 for Apprentice posts should apply online through official website of Railway Recruitment Cell “www.rrccr.com” before 30th Nov 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 01st Nov 2017
- Closing Date:- 30th Nov 2017