According to Centre for Development of Advanced Computing CDAC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for Project Engineer, Project Officer, Project Associates posts on the official website of CDAC “www.cdac.in“. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for CDAC Recruitment 2017-18 before 01st Jan 2018. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Centre for Development of Advanced Computing C-DAC
Post Name: – Project Engineer, Project Officer, Project Associates
Job Location: – Pune, Maharashtra
Last Date: – 01st Jan 2018
CDAC Recruitment 2017-18 :- 33 Vacancies
Name of Vacancies:-
- Project Engineer:- 11 Posts
- Project Officer:- 11 Posts
- Project Associates:- 11 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for CDAC Recruitment 2017-18 for multiple vacancies should have completed a B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc degree. All the qualifying qualifications should be a regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A +) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should be Rs.31,000 – 34,100/- Per Month.
Age limit should not be mentioned.
Fee Structure:- NIL
- The selection process will be based on personal interview.
- If applications are received in a large number there will be the written test which is based on Domain Knowledge or on specific subject/ skill set /disciplines or as deemed fit by the management.
How to Apply:-
The aspirant who wants to eligible for CDAC Recruitment 2017-18 for Project Engineer, Project Officer, Project Associates posts should apply through official website of CDAC “www.cdac.in“ before 01st Jan 2018.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 19th Dec 2017
- Closing Date:- 01st Jan 2018