According to the Central Government Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment – 2017 Notification has announced on their official website “www.bsf.nic.in” for vacancies of a Sub Inspector posts. The interested aspirant must apply before 03rd July 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Border Security Force (BSF)
Post Name: – Sub Inspector posts
Job Location: – Pan India
Last Sub. Date: – 03rd July 2017
BSF Recruitment 2017 for Sub Inspector Post:-
Vacancies as Per Gender:-
- Male:- UR:- 76, SC:- 29, ST:- 12 Vacancies
- Female:- UR:- 04, SC:- 01, ST:- 01 Vacancies
- The aspirant who wanted to Compete for Border Security Force (BSF) Sub Inspector posts should have Graduation degree completed from a recognized university or equivalent.
Salary Structure should be Rs.35400 – Rs.112400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on following steps.
- Service Record Checking.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Examination.
Fee Charges: – NIL
Age Limit: –
Age Limit should be Maximum 32 years.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant may apply offline through official website of Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment – 2017 for the Sub Inspector posts that is “www.bsf.nic.in” and send the application form with the required document to the below address before 03rd July 2017.
- Address: – Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General Border Security Force.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date: – 03rd July 2017
Important link to see:-
Must apply before 03rd July 2017 for Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment 2017 Notification for Sub Inspector Posts.