According to Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited an application for Apprentices vacancies on the official website of BHEL “www.bhel.com“. Eligible candidates can apply for BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 before 18th Dec 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Name: – Apprentices
Job Location: – Bhopal
Last Date: – 18th Dec 2017
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 for Apprentices Posts:- 229 Vacancies
Number of Posts:-
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 08 Posts
- Computer Science & Application – 04 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering -03 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering – 15 Posts
- Industrial Engineering – 07 Posts
- Information Technology – 01 Posts
- Instrumentation Technology – 01 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 100 Posts
- Metallurgy – 02 Posts
- Modern office Mgmt – 20 Posts
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 for Apprentices vacancies in should have completed a Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B.Tech) in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute with at list 70% aggregate marks for General/OBC & 60% aggregate marks for SC/ST candidates.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should be Rs. 4,000 – Rs. 6,000/- Per Month.
Age limit should be in between 14 to 25 years.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on marks obtained as per qualification.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 for Apprentices posts should apply through fill an application form and send to the below address along with the required document before 18th Dec 2017.
- Address:– Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.)
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 18th Dec 2017