According to Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited BPCL Recruitment 2017-18 notification, vacancies for the Management Trainee posts for graduates engineers, released on the official website of the BPCL “www.bharatpetroleum.com“. The candidates who want to apply for BPCL Recruitment 2017 may apply before 05th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below.
Government Organization: – Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited BPCL
Post Name: – Management Trainee
Job Location: – Pan India
Closing Date: – 05th Oct 2017
Bharat Petroleum BPCL Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Bharat Petroleum BPCL Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee vacancies should have completed the Bachelor of Engineering (BE/B.Tech/B.Sc) in Mechanical from a recognized University/Institute and appear for GATE 2018.
- The aspirant should have passed the degree in the first attempt.
Salary Structure: –
Salary Structure should be Rs.24,900 – 50,500/- per month.
Age Limit should be maximum 25 years and upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC.
- The selection process will be will be based on GATE-2018 Scores in Mechanical & Chemical field then short listed candidates called for group discussions/alternate selection methodology & personal interviews.
- Final selection will be based on Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Test.
Fee Charges: – NIL
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for BPCL Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee posts should apply through official website of GATE 2018 before 05th Oct 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date of GATE 2018:- 01st Sep 2017
- Closing Date of GATE 2018:- 05th Oct 2017
- Application Form in BPCL Website:- 5th Jan 2018 to 2nd Feb 2018
- Date of GATE 2017 Examination:- 03rd & 04th Feb 2018 and 10th & 11th Feb 2018