Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017-18 for Freshers, Notification has invited an application for FLC Counsellor & other vacancies for graduates candidates on the official website of BOI “www.bankofindia.co.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for BOI Recruitment 2017-18 before 15th Nov 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– Bank of India
Post Name: – : FLC Counsellor
Job Location: – Hazaribagh, Chatra, Ramgarh, Kodarma
Last Date: – 15th Nov 2017
Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18 for FLC Counsellor Posts:-
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18 for FLC Counsellor vacancies in should have completed a graduates degree from recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be Retired Bank officers preferably having a background of Rural Credit and branch exposure.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs.18,000/- Per Month.
Age limit should be maximum 65 years.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on Written Examination/ Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Bank of India Recruitment 2017-18 for FLC Counsellor posts should apply through fill an application form and submit to the below address before 15th Nov 2017
- Address:- Financial Inclusion Department, Hazaribagh Zonal Office.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 15th Nov 2017