According to Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017-18, Notification has invited new vacancies for FLC Counsellor posts on the official website of BOI “www.bankofindia.co.in“. Eligible candidates can apply for Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017 before 20th Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Government Organization:– Bank of India (BOI)
Post Name: – FLC Counsellor
Job Location: – Indore
Last Date: – 20th Oct 2017
Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017-18 for FLC Counsellor Posts:
Eligibility Criteria: –
- The Aspirant who wants to compete for Bank of India Recruitment 2017 for FLC Counsellor vacancies should have completed Graduate/ Post Graduate degree from a UGC recognized University.
- The applicant should possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
- The aspirant should have retired on attaining superannuation from Bank’s service as an officer in MM II and above as In Charge for FLCCs will be on a contractual basis.
Salary Structure: –
Salary structure should be Rs. 18,000/- per month.
Age limit should maximum 65 years.
Fee Structure:- NIL
The selection process will be based on Personal Interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017 for FLC Counsellor posts should apply through fill an application form which is given in PDF and send to the below address before 20th Oct 2017.
- Address:- 9 RC Sch. No., 134 Near Bypass, MR 10, Indore 452010 (M.P.).
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Closing Date:- 20th Oct 2017