According to Airtel Recruitment 2017-18, has invited an application on their official website of Airtel “www.airtel.in” for Manager & other vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for Airtel Recruitment 2017 before Oct 2017. The required information like important dates for applying, age limit, vacancy details, given below
Organization Name:– Airtel
Post Name: – Manager & Other Vacancies
Job Location: – Pan India
Closing Date: – Oct 2017
Airtel Recruitment 2017 for Manager & Other Vacancies:-
Location wise Vacancies:-
- TSM – DTH:- Tripura
- Talent Acquisition:- Lucknow
- Prepaid Product Manager – Mass, Marketing:- Hyderabad
- FRM:- Maharashtra
- Relationship Manager-Customer Experience-Assistant Manager:- Hyderabad
- Store Manager:- Assam
- Sales Coordinator – MO:- Punjab
- Collection Manager:- Haryana
- Sales Coordinator:- Rajasthan
- Territory Service Manager:- Rajasthan
- Lead – Security LI:- Haryana
- Team Leader – Fault Repair:- Madhya Pradesh
- Lead – Passive Infra:- Haryana
- System Engr – Lead OSS:- Haryana
Eligibility Criteria: –
The Aspirant who wants to compete for Airtel Recruitment 2017 for various vacancies should have completed a graduation or post graduation degree from a recognized University/Institute as per the particular position and experience in relevant field will be given preference.
Salary Structure: –
The salary structure should not be mentioned but it should be best as per position vacancies of Airtel.
- A person, who is flexible to accept changes as per business requirement.
- Good project management skills, self-initiated.
- Energetic and self-starter.
- Very good logical skills.
- Good communication & Interpersonal skill.
- Two wheeler license and vehicle.
- Hands on experience.
Age Limit should not be mentioned.
The selection process will be will be based on written examination and personal interview.
How to Apply:-
- The aspirant who wants to eligible for Airtel Recruitment 2017 for various posts should apply online through official website of Airtel “www.airtel.in” before Oct 2017.
Important Dates to recognize:-
- Starting Date:- 01st Sep 2017
- Closing Date:- Oct 2017